Cured ham is one of my favourite cured meat with Coppa of course. That’s why I use some in many recipes in a French girl “cuisine” blog. I also like asparagus and goat cheese. That’s why I have associated all these products on the same spoon.
There are so many different types of cured hams. In Spain, you will find Jamón Ibérico and Jamón Serrano. The Prosciutto di Parma comes from Parma area in Italie. In France, we get many kinds as well such as Jambon de Bayonne or the Prisuttu. I love them all! Have you ever try one of these one? Which one do you prefer? Which cured ham you get in your country? I want to know everything!
You need just few minutes to realise these bites and this is again a good alternative to chips and crackers for your apéritif. These little spoons look stunning without too much work and matching perfectly a delicious glass of red wine.
I used fresh asparagus for the recipe below; but I used canned one for the picture above. I will suggest to use canned one if you want to be quick.
- 10 green asparagus
- 250 gr. of fresh goat cheese (8.9 oz.)
- 100 gr. of cured ham (3.6 oz.)
- 15 cl. of cream (1/2 cup or 5 oz.)
- fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- Cook for 8 minutes asparagus using a pressure-cooker. Reserve and leave to cool.
- Mix goat cheese, cream, fresh chives, pressed garlic, olive oil and pepper.
- Put a spoon of cheese in your presentation spoons.
- Use asparagus tips only and roll in cured ham. Add on top of the cheese.
Thank you very much for reading. To receive the latest recipes of a French girl “cuisine” register to the newsletter or follow me on social media!