Delicious strawberries cover the stalls of merchants … A thousand and one way to enjoy it without too much distortion and here is one. A quick and easy recipe to finish a gourmet meal with a touch of lightness: strawberry triffles.
- 500 gr strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 500 gr plain white cheese
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 8 French butter cookies
- 1 cs strawberry jam
- Wash, trim and cut your strawberries. Place in a mixing bowl with 2 tablespoons ofbrown sugar and lemon juice. Mix and reserve in the fridge.
- Mix the plain white cheese with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Crumble biscuits by putting them in a freezer bag and tapping on the bag with your rolling pin.
- Heat the strawberry jam to look like some sort of coulis.
- Pour in each glass or verrine a layer of biscuit, a layer of cottage cheese, a layer of strawberry, a little strawberry jam and a pinch of crumbled biscuits.