I have always been a big fan of pork. You can eat them with your fingers and it’s delicious, especially with a sweet /salty marinade. And if you eat them while drinking an excellent beer!
Honey reduces the bitterness of beer and makes these ribs simple to eat!
- 1.2 kg of pork ribs or spare ribs
- 1 onion
- 150 ml. liquid honey
- 0.5 dl. amber beer
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan with a peeled onion.
- Cook the spare ribs for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, remove the skin film present on the pork bones.
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade.
- Let the meat rest in the marinade.
- Reserve from 1 hour to 1 night in the fridge (easier to prepare the day before)
- Preheat your oven to 240 ° C.
- Place the meat on a grill placed on top of a baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, basting the meat with the marinade every 5 minutes.
For french fries, I cheated because I have a fryer machine making french fries without oil. So I just cut my sweet potatoes and turn them 30 to 40 minutes in this magic device with a dash of olive oil, some spices and it’s over!