I want to get into this recipe for ever. Chocolate cakes are my sinful sin and salted caramel … too. That’s outstanding, mmmh, don’t you think? So go ahead to make delicious individual fondants with salted butter caramel.
For chocolate since I’m in Switzerland (soon to be 12 years old), it’s without hesitation the brand Cailler, dark chocolate creme, 64% that I put in my basket.
And then for a few days Manor has launched its new range Price Match Garanteed, have you seen? So, it’s at home that this great chocolate is at the most affordable price.
The recommendation of the day: do not be too greedy and limit yourself to a good teaspoon of salted butter caramel. You can always add some more on top after cooking if you decided to be totally happy and not resist the temptation.
- 150 gr. dark chocolate
- 80 gr. of butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 gr. sugar
- 40 gr. of flour
- 6 teaspoons of salted butter caramel (with only 5 to 10 cl of whole cream)
- Preheat your oven to 240 ° C.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a water bath.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the flour little by little.
- Stir in the chocolate.
- Pour the preparation into individual molds at half.
- Put a good teaspoon of salted butter caramel and cover with the rest of the preparation.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.