Yummy! Who never dreamed of having salted butter caramel sauce always ready in their fridge to drizzle all your desserts!
A quick and easy recipe to carry caramel at all time! You can then use it to make a pear triffle for example or to drizzle a delicious vanilla ice cream! I will leave you decide by yourself on what’s the best way to eat it. Why not just with a spoon actually?
However what’s difficult with salted butter caramel sauce is the consistency so I have made this little video to show you how it looks like for me! I hope that I would help!
- 160 gr. of sugar
- 80 gr. of salted butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 15 to 20 cl. of liquid cream
- Dice salted butter.
- In a little saucepan, put sugar and water.
- Heat on medium heat without mixing until coloring.
- Remove from heat and put butter all at once. However be careful with the projections. Mix.
- Add liquid cream and mix again. More you will put cream, and less your salted caramel sauce with be thick. Do not forget that the sauce will thicken while cooling.
- Pour in a jar and refrigerate.