When I don’t now what to do on a sunday… Why not Muffins!
Ingredients (8 big muffins)
- 150 gr. of white sugar
- 50 gr. of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr. of frozen raspberries
- 250 gr. of flour
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam
- 7 gr. of baking powder
- 100 gr. of soft butter
- Preheat your oven at 180°C.
- Mix the flour, the baking powder and one pinch of salt together and hold.
- In another bowl mix the sugar and the eggs.
- Then add the butter, the jam and mix.
- Add the frozen raspberries and carefully mix.
- Pour this into the flour and mix.
- Then pour into each mould.
- Bake it duringapproximately 20 minutes. Don’t open the oven before 15 minutes. Wait few minutes before turning out.