Summer is finally coming in Switzerland. Winter was too long. I love eating sorbet all year long, especially in winter covered with a large blanket in from of the tv. Today I am sharing with you a delicious passion fruit sorbet recipe.
- 10 passion fruits
- 120 gr. of sugar (4 oz.)
- 25 cl. of water (1 cup or 8.3 oz.)
- Bring water and sugar to a boil to make a sirup.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate.
- Open passion fruits and remove flesh.
- Strain passion fruits.
- Mix passion fruit juice with cold sirup.
- Put in ice-cream maker.
Thank you very much for reading. Register to the newsletter or follow me on social media to receive the latest recipes of a French girl “cuisine”.