This is also possible to eat roasted pork, cold. Especially during summer and its stifling heat. Unfortunately, that’s not really the case right now in Switzerland. Anyway, you can eat it together with a healthy green salad or fill in a delicious sandwich and bring it out for a pic-nic.
And most of all, this is really practical because you can prepare everything in advance and that quite interesting when a large amount of people are coming to eat at your place.
This recipe with some herbes from the south so I can dream of the heat of south of France. For an unkown reason, the heat doesn’t want to come back here. I hope that Switzerland will see some more beautiful days before the beginning of winter … er …autumn …
- 1,5 kg. of pork filet
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons of concentrated tomato
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 branch of Thyme
- 1 branch of rosemary
- some leaves of oregano
- Mix together mustard, concentrated tomato, olive oil, white wine, pepper, Thyme, Rosemary and Oregano.
- Cover meat with this preparation and leave to rest.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook for 1h30 and water every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool at room temperature.
Thank you very much for reading. Register to the newsletter or follow me on social media to receive the latest recipes of a French girl cuisine.