Another fresh verrine that I enjoy eating! You can also add some olives if you want too!
Ingredients (12 verrines):
- 1 melon
- 8 dried or fresh figs
- 3 cured ham slices
- 100 gr. of parmesan
- Follow the same step of the beetroot verrine recipe to bake the parmesan chips but replace the thyme by some cumin.
- Open the melon and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the flesh of the melon with a melon bailer into balls.
- Slice the fig and the ham.
- Fill the verrines with the melon balls, the figs and the cured ham.
- Place a parmesan chips on top of each one.