Slice thinly the potatoes to speed up the cooking!
Ingredients (4 Persons):
- 500 gr. of potatoes
- 150 gr. of fresh goat cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1,5 dl. of cream
- 2 eggs
- herbes de Provence
- Slice the onion and the garlic after removing the green sprout if any.
- Fry them with some olive oil.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Slice the potatoes.
- Place them into the pie plate and add the onions and the goat cheese between the different layers.
- Mix the eggs, the herbes de Provence, the cream, some pepper and salt.
- Spread on the gratin and add water until the potatoes are completely covered.
- Bake around 40 minutes or more if needed.