Right now, I am really into all kind of seafood. I hope that you too and that you will like to grab one or two of my recipes’ ideas. I have been to Globus this morning. That’s not usually where I shop my groceries. This is quite expensive over there. But I though it was a good way to spend my giveaway !
I found these giant prawns and I have to admit that I couldn’t resist. Adrien was thrilled. Leaving far away from the sea, he never got the chance to eat a lot of seafood. There still is no sea in Switzerland ! What’s terrific is that Adrien get along with seafood, so I can eat some when ever I want 🙂 and this is fat free. So yes, this could be really easy to enjoy ourselves !
Few minutes in a warm oven with just a bit of olive oil and garlic and that’s it. Nothing more easy, that’s quick and delicious.
Hoping that you will enjoy this recipe.
- 2 giant prawns
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 2 branches of lemon Thyme
- 1 garlic clove
- some fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Peel and chop garlic clove.
- Open prawns in two parts using a sharp knife.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil and white wine on top of the prawns.
- Add some Thyme, garlic and some pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Thank you very much for your help. Register to the newsletter or follow me on social media in order to check the new recipes.