Trying to recover from our wednesday girl night out, we had that wonderful butter yesterday night on a tasty rib steak. You should definitely try it. I love garlic and butter as well. As a result associating both was just the way to go for me.
Did you know that garlic had some wonderful medicinal attributes? Studies show that it could be limitating the stomac and intestine cancer. Interesting story, don’t you think! Raw garlic keeps more attributes that’s why this quick recipe is perfect for your health.
This garlic butter recipe give an incredible taste to meat. You can melt it on top of a tasty rib steak or even green beans. That’s one way to use it but if you like it you can also spread it on some bread for an appetizer maybe. I usually use a funny ice cube tray to make nice shapes.
- 150 gr. of butter
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 40 gr. of squeezed garlic
- a pinch of flower salt
- a turn of pepper mill
- Get out the butter of the fridge 30 minutes before.
- In the meantime, peel garlic and finely slice fresh parsley.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of parsley, butter and squeezed garlic.
- Add a pinch of flower salt and one turn of pepper mill at your convenience.
- That's it! In few minutes, you get a delicious garlic butter!
If you like this recipe, you can share it with your friends by email or using social media. To receive the latest recipes of a French girl “cuisine” do not hesitate to register to the newsletter. I usually publish one recipe a month as a result you will not be spammed! You can also follow a French girl “cuisine” on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + or Pinterest.
If you are interested in finding more recipes, you can visit the recipe index page. You will find there a list of all previous recipes which have been published.