These days, you better lock yourself in the kitchen and make delicious double choco cookies accompanied by delicious homemade hot chocolate.
How do you live this period of social autarky? We are my husband and I working from home most of the time. This has a certain advantage for slow cooking, I can monitor the cooking while working. I wonder what I’m going to simmer this week! Any ideas ?
Double chocolate cookies
- 120 gr flour
- 50 gr almond powder
- 25 gr chocolate powder
- 80 gr sucre en poudre
- 1 oeuf
- 100 gr beurre
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- Preheat over to 200°C.
- Combine flour, hazelnut powder, sugar and powdered chocolate.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a bain marie.
- Add to the mixture with an egg.
- Mix you get an homogeneous paste.
- Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces and incorporate into the dough.
- Make small balls and place them well spaced on a sheet of parchment paper placed on a plate.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.