A recipe known and appreciated by all. And especially by me! First of all, in this potato gratin, there is no cheese, but cream and milk.
The recipes here as you probably already know are not often diet but delicious indeed ! Indulge yourself and make up for trying to eat in small quantities :)!
Potatoes are life ! For more recipes ideas, do not hesitate to visit the website patate.ch.
Classic French Gratin Dauphinois recipe
- 600 gr potato floury type
- 250 ml whole cream
- 250 ml whole milk
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 gr butter
- Wash the potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut them with the 3mm mandolin. Do not wash them to keep the starch.
- In a saucepan, pour cream, milk, coarse salt, nutmeg, 1 clove garlic just flattened.
- Add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat to thicken the sauce. Do not boil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Butter generously a baking dish. Using a skimmer, remove the potatoes from the pan and arrange them harmoniously (or not) in your dish. Pour the liquid mixture on top by removing the clove of crushed garlic or leave it and offer a crown to the one who finds the bean!