Chocolate cakes as you probably already know with me is quite a story. Chocolates are not necessarily my cup of tea but everything that contains chocolate definitely is.
Best comfort food in the world, these chocolate squares also give me the energy to live at 200 an hour, work, work, sleep and above all to enjoy life to the fullest because we probably only have one so let enjoy it at 200%.
Chocolate squares recipe
- 200 gr chocolate
- 200 gr butter
- 120 gr sugar
- 80 gr flour
- 80 gr haselnut powder
- 3 oeufs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain marie.
- Mix the sugar with the eggs until the mixture turns white.
- Add the flour and the hazelnut powder. Mix.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Put in an ovenproof dish and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.