I want to make this chocolate cake for at least a decade, not kidding. That’s a recipe from the book : “Je veux du chocolat” . But my mind was saying no, too much calorie intake. I couldn’t dare. Definitely too much from my point of view but delicious! That was the birthday of one of my best friend Elodie. Her thirties, so I though this was the opportunity I was looking for.
When I read all the blog, I can see wuthout milk, without gluten, without… , without… , without. But never with. So today I have decided to cook without gluten, well without flour actually but definitely with a lot of butter and chocolate !
Anyway the best part of a chocolate cake is not really the flour, isn’t it?
- 400 gr. of butter + a bit more for the mould
- 400 gr. of good dark chocolate
- 25 cl. of liquid cream
- 90 gr. of sugar
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt chocolate, butter and cream in a water bath. Mix and add sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with a fork, add chocolate mix. Stir until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Pour in your mould (diameter, 24 cm) and bake for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool at room temperature and place in your fridge until you serve.
- The best is to make it one day prior eating.
Thank you very much for reading. Do not hesitate to follow me on social media or to register to the newsletter to receive the next recipes.