Try this soup, to do something different!
Ingredients (24 verrines):
- 1 kg. of chicory
- 50 gr. cured ham
- 2 schallots
- 40 gr. of butter
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 2 potatoes
- olive oil
- Slice and wash the chicory and potatoes.
- Heat a bit of olive oil with butter in a casserole dish and saute the shallots with the cured ham.
- Add the chicory and the potatoes and saute around 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fry until the chicory changes colour.
- Add the boiling water.
- Bring again to a boil and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix finely until it looks like a velouté.