Bircher muesli is the new trend among young people. Even my colleague bring some at the office in nice glass jars for breakfast and enjoy quietly in front of their computer. We can find granola everywhere now. However it is quite easy to make, so if you feel like it, you can give it a try.
Blueberry Bircher Muesli
- 150 gr mixed cereal flakes
- 1 vanilla pod
- 6 tbsp mixed seeds squash, flax, suflower, sesame, ...
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp liquid honey
- 10 gr melted butter
- 4 tbsp blueberries
- 2 Greek yoghurt
- 4 tsp liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. For the vanilla, split the clove in half and add only the small seeds to the mixture.
- Make sure all ingredients are moistened with honey and butter.
- Spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- You can keep the surplus in glass containers, you will be able to make approximately 10 mueslis.
- Wash the blueberries.
- Pour half of a yogurt into each glass.
- Add a teaspoon of liquid honey.
- Then alternate fruits and granola.