This is so warm these days that I have no idea what to cook. I would like to eat only sorbet if I could. You can try my passion sorbet recipe if you feel like it. I would like so badly to have some left.
I was thinking earlier about what I would have eaten if I was in the south of France. Black olive tapenade … Yum … This would have been my choice. Eating black olive tapenade always remind me Montpellier and the south of France. I lived there for 15 years and even if I love Switzerland, I am often missing my home country.
Trying this delicious black olive tapenade recipe will also give you a taste of south of France. During few minutes, you will be seated on a terrasse in the center of Montpellier during a glass of white wine and eating tapenade. Really easy and fast to make.
- 150 gr. or 5.30 oz of seeded black olive
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of capers
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 4 anchovies
- Finely mix with your mixer the seeded black olive, the capers and the anchovies.
- Then add the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Mix again until you obtain a black paste that you can spread on toasted bread!
- This is perfect for an aperitif and well better than the pre-made one.
Thank you very much for reading. Follow me on social media or register to the newsletter in order to receive the latest recipes of a French girl “cuisine”.