Regularly, I looked through the old cookbooks of my grandmother that I recovered. I found the recipe for a cherry clafouti. A page so damaged and sticky that I knew that his recipe has been used dozens of times before falling into my hands.
Today is an apple version that I propose you and not just any apples … pink lady!
You can also try your luck on the site https://win.pinklady.ch/fr/ with the code: PL333444 Good luck!
Apple clafouti recipe
- 6 apples
- 1 little bit of butter for the mold
- 100 gr flour
- 60 gr sugar
- 60 gr butter
- 3 eggs
- 60 gr yogurt
- 25 cl milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Peel the apples and cut them into cubes.
- Butter your mold and add the apples.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, melted butter, eggs and yogurt. After getting a smooth dough, slowly add milk, a pinch of cinnamon and pour over your apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook about 40 minutes.