Even if you arrive late at your place, you still can cook a nice recipe in 30 minutes!
Ingredients for 2 Persons:
- 1 duck filet
- 2 little orange
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of soja sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- herbes de Provence
- 1 garlic clove
- Press the oranges.
- Mix the orange juice with the honey, soja sauce, ginger, herbes de Provence, pressed garlic, pepper and salt.
- Marinate the duck filet during 20 minutes or more if you have more time.
- Snick the fat of the duck filet with a knife and in a preheat pan grill the duck on the fat side during 5 minutes.
- Turn and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Slice the duck filet and place the marinate in the pan.
- Add the cornstarch and the duck slice.
- Let’s cook two minutes and serve!