I have a friend, who is a really good cooker. When we are invited, he always cooks delicious traditional recipes. Last time I went there, we had the chance to taste his amazing slow-cooking roast beef. You will find below the recipe. It was served with bear leek pasta because it was the season!
Ingredients (4 Persons):
- 800 gr. of rumsteak
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- 2 shallots
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 dl of stock
- 2 dl of white wine
- Preheat your oven at 80°C.
- Fry yourrumsteak on each face during 10 min.
- Bake it during 2 hours at 80°C.
- In the meantime, dice the shallots and the biggest morels.
- Fry with some olive oil.
- Deglaze with Porto.
- Add 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Moisten with 2 dl of stock and 2 dl of white wine.
- Add 4 tablespoons of cream and cook over low heat around 15 minutes.
- Serve the rumsteak with the sauce.
The meat really melts in your mouth, so you can also serve it without sauce! As you want!