After a business trip of three weeks, I am going back to work and I will need to cook my lunch meal again. Here you go with a quick salad recipe!
Ingredients for two lunches!
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 lemon
- 5 schrimps
- 2 scallops
- 3 basilic leaves
- olive oil
- Marinate the schrimps and the scallops with one basilic leave, the sesame, olive oil, pepper, salt and half of the lemon juice.
- Peel and dice avocado, cucumber, shallot and red pepper.
- Stir and add the rest of the basilic and lemon.
- Fry the schrimps and the scallops.
- Add cold on the top of the salad and enjoy your lunch!