It is delicious with sun vegetables such as the Courgettes and Eggplants Mille-Feuille.
Ingredients for two:
- 2 lamb fillets (around 200 gr)
- 300 gr of diced tomatoes in can
- 100 ml of Red Wine
- 150 ml of water
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- Fry the Lamb fillets on both side and place in a oven-plate.
- Dice the red onion and press the garlic after removing the green sprout.
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Fry the red onion and the garlic, add the tomato concentrate and mix.
Braised Lamb Fillet
- Then add the wine and the water and boiled for few minutes.
- Add this mix, the diced tomatoes, pepper, rosmarin and salt to the meat.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and serve.