If you want to try traditional french recipes, that’s one is delicious!
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 1,4 kg of lamb meat for stew
- 1,2 kg of turnips
- 3 carrots
- 2 onions
- 60 gr. butter
- 40 gr. of flour
- 5 dl of bouillon
- Peel, wash and dice the carrots, the turnips and the onions.
- Fry the lamb meat, the onions and the carrots with the butter.
- When the meat changed colour, add the flour and make a roux.
- Then add the 5 dl of bouillon and let it cook for around 1 hour at low-heat.
- Add the turnips and leave to cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- You can serve with a celery purée or mashed potatoes.